Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Raisin In The Sun Thesis

Haul + Swatches: New Catrice range (Ultimate Nail Lacquer)

I was just short at the university and thought I could jump in on the way back, still very fast in the trash and see if the new Catrice and essence ranges are already there. In fact, I even the new Catrice to find range and grabbed me like five of the new Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquers . Some were, unfortunately, sold out completely. I have also discovered the Catrice Enter Wonderland LE , but nothing like this has raised me, so could well do with.


Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer 380 Forget Me Not! is a color, which I as a glitter junkie could not pass naturally. The nail polish is packed with fine, light and dark purple glitter particles, that the base color can no longer recognize. Applied to The glitter particles more easily. can now that the sun will hopefully be more look, this nail lacquer makes sure really great on the nail.




Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer 420 Dirty Berry is a pale purple paint with fine silver holo-particles that give it a washed look.



Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer 440 I Wear My Sunglasses At Night is a black lacquer with fine glitter particles in some purple and green. Part of the glitter particles (I mean, it's the purple) iridescent gold. The base color is very sheer, so that the glitter particles also applied are clearly visible.



Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer 500 Sir! Yes, Sir! is a Green Brown Grey (also known as Khaki o)), free of glitter and glow. After Chanel Khaki Vert and essie Sew Psyched last season have caused an uproar, it became obvious that the drugstore brands would follow suit. Sir! Yes, Sir! Essie the way, is darker, less green and more for mud-colored than Sew Psyched .




Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer 530 Up In The Air is a bright, not pastel gray-blue, free of glitter and glow. see two tips about her China Glaze Sea Spray, which is even a light gray-blue, but goes in a completely different direction. Up In The Air is more to the Lavendel-/Lila-Richtung.

0 comments:

Post a Comment