There was a very small tournament this Sunday (only 6 players), there are only a very brief report:) strictly speaking, is less a report than a short summary of the games and what I would have done differently * g * After just one just always wiser! short nor the data: 3 games, Missions were thrown at random. Next to me there was again Eldar (Mech), 1x 3x Marines and halides. My army was there certainly not the wisest choice, but I just wanted to see for free or at a table and not just in the display case.
GAME 1: Kill points and field district
OPPONENT: Martin, BA, consisting of 2 Preds, 1 Vindi, 3 trikes, 2x5 Truppler in LK Razorback, 10 stormtrooper, sanguine Guard with FNP and Scriptor and Scriptorbot.
I got the first round, fly forward a little and wait for the first time in the hope of creating a multi-charge on the vehicles. This is unfortunately not so I throw myself into the sanguine-Garde, an error Unfortunately, I will stay there are not only, but then also lose the melee and run away (after having failed in round 4 the favor). Bitter mistake on my part with a bit of bad luck (it creates lame in the game set to exactly 1 and 1 Pred destroying weapon, the bot to the Martin throws well on the Council still slays the prophets after him before I even met with 8 attacks have make-.-) in a game where we have long attacked with cotton wool, from the difference.
tear As the Harlis nothing ("Hey, I can jump out of the melee," "yes, if you create a Ini test" ... and then you think ^ ^) then the match is in 2 rounds of the completely down the drain.
So, at the end of a 2-38 (160-1360) and the knowledge that the Council is NOT good for the Guard and I would rather let the runners flanks to send for the Harlis together with the Council forward to. Submitted by Guest but we are there to test:)
GAME 2: 3 markers and 12 "pure
OPPONENT: Winnie with Eldar, consisting of Prophet with a few readers in the Serpent, 2x dragon in the Serpent, Adventures in the Serpent 2x, 1x bikes, 2 spinners, Autarch of Banshees in the Serpent.
Toll-.- The only other Eldar player I conceive of and in a mission that he can hardly lose.
flanks Here I let the runners (get on the wrong side, unfortunately) and the Jetbike back in reserve (it will appear again in Round 2 all-general were all my reserves are in Round 2, which is not quite as good but that's another topic). Gregory digs a shaky and I hold to the front trying to score some points. The alcohol I, too, but bought very expensive-the death of the Prophet again, this time but only after the 4th save, but there were no cars Kill wounds. At least, it is also his:) Alternatively, you can also move stupid and too friendly to call the debate (he had not been in contact, Winnie asked if he could put his 2 attacks on him and I said yes-.- halt, no one can know that the Lusche the slightest breath of wind abkackt!). The
Harlis be Banshees of slain and still I manage not to drive zerstören.Erst in Round 4 and 5, I'll bring some of this crap-things down, which unfortunately is too late, unfortunately, but as the game ends in round 5. Thus I lose 0-1 despite tough opposition for markers or 12-28 (835:528). Each round would have made me more victory or a draw nearer.
So I was after 2 games to just 14 points at 5th place (ie the penultimate 5th .. but sounds better;)) and could play against Tom. Even a first between the two of us, the battle for last place!
GAME 3: Again 3 markers and Dawn of War
OPPONENT: Tom with halides consisting of Neural-Tyrant with 2 guards, 1 mom, 2x10 Ganten, 16 symbionts, 3 Venas, Alpha warriors Ymgarl symbionts, 3 guards and a swarm Trygon.
The game is quite simple. He makes only one claim, as I watch it and not with a 6 sprinting with the symbionts Ymgarl ALL caught my Jetbike and clearing up. While the Council makes the finished then, but nothing helped, the more since I had so only 1 standard unit and had to protect the marker. Thus, the draw was preprogrammed. I shot the still Tervigon and the swarm of guards made, but otherwise no damage or more is not enough to bring them points.
separate, we are in a very fast game between two players tired 20:20 (370-304) und ziehen unsere lehren aus dem ganzen:)
Mein persönliches Fazit: Spielfehler gepaart mit einer nicht optimierten Armee für dieses Umfeld lassen nichts besseres zu. Aber dank try&error bin ich jetzt etwas fitter und freu mich schon auf die nächsten Spiele damit:) Auch hatte ich ja keine großen Erwartungen im Vorfeld, bin daher eigentlich genau garnicht enttäuscht sondern froh,zumindest nicht letzter geworden zu sein(dank Bemalwertung^^)
Zum Abschluss hier noch ein paar Bilder:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment