Well ... I will not hold here in long words, but make it short and sweet: Today is a turning point, a break. Steeped in history, one could also call him, but the following generations will certainly find it different and better words!
talking about the end of my bloggers ... with the end, there it will still continue, I'll be here all sorts of items which has lost to no-mo of page nothing (for example, vacation Pictures and so on), but the focus is now clearly with Winnie and my new child:)
I hope all readers will get lost from here on the other, better, more beautiful and larger Blogg and see him also as likely (if not more often) such as this one:) ne
It was ...* sniff *... beautiful time but now here I am locking times until further notice!
If you look HERE again I hope:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment