NOTD: China Glaze Sea Spray + OPI Mad Hatter as
Today I have the China Glaze Sea Spray from China Glaze Anchors Away painted spring 2011 collection . It is a gray-blue cream with subtle silver shimmer. On behalf of the paint is, like all China Glaze cream paint, a little difficult. For a full opacity and a neat result, I needed three layers. With the result I was not quite satisfied. The subtle silver shimmer that looks so beautiful in the bottle is on the nail, unfortunately, hardly visible. I think I'll try again with a different base and top coat, a little disappointed but I am already. On the swatches I've seen in the run, the paint looked so great, why not me? I can not explain. I
1 coat p2 Quick Dry Base Coat
China Glaze Sea Spray 3 coats 1 coat
INM Out The Door Top Coat
To Mani spice a little, I then again my OPI Mad Hatter as from OPI Alice in Wonderland Collection dug up and painted over it a layer of it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment