Monday, July 19, 2010

Back Pain From Cold Drink

Review OEMS 2010 or: with a knife in a shooting ... Day 2

Wieder einmal ist das ÖMS Wochenende um und wie jedes Jahr bin ich nicht am Stockerl,nicht in den Top 10 sondern-richtig-irgendwo..wenngleich es mich selten so herb erwischt hat wie dieses Jahr. Die Gründe dafür sind manigfaltig(no na^^), der Hauptgrund hingegen nur einer: die Armeeauswahl.

Selten hab ich mich so vertan mit einer Armee wie den Dämonen. Ging das auf vielen Turnieren noch gut war ich diesmal im almost completely mechanized environment most celebrated chance or only a very narrow victory, even against opponents that I normally would have to wipe the drive. Like the whole of course against opponents look like they know what they do or know me and my army was then to see on Day 2, although the results were extremely violent, of course. But we are all times in detail here:) (Army list is 2 Posts continue to be found below * g *)

GAME 1
OPPONENT: Gerald Mayer with Black Templars (at the end of 3rd) consisting of 2 LR , Champ in 12 squad, with 3x5 in Las Rhino, 5 and 2 Dreadnoughts TERMIS
First round: he

He leaves everything in reserve, I can with me to my second wave (what else) to comfortably spread out on the table. Round 2 brings with him ALL the fields, starting with me, but also can allow the slaughter! The Land Raider is surrounded by Bluti gleichmal and blown up, the next attack and not survive the 5 TERMIS I turn around and make me to kill in the direction of the table edge to everything else. I kill everything else up to 1 Marine, 1 Land Raider and a Rhino ... so he saves himself a draw, which turned into a SP but with 1500:0 30:10 for me. If the guardian of a disease "continued to run, or could have done the last four Navy saves or not there had been no 7th round or I would have the demon prince played at home and not forget (I have to say on Sat all 3 games played with only 1690P !)... but no matter what you should do. Can start, too bad:)

GAME 2
OPPONENT: Herbert Bachman with rope, consisting of 2x commander with drones, 2x crisis with drones (or 3x no idea), 2x Kroot, 3x FK Rays? 2 Speeder and 2x2 Colossi
First round: he

Ok ... one thing first: the game was one of the worst I have ever played and has the in Bratislava then topped a lot.
It began with the times my opponent for half an hour (!) Was used to line up. It really is difficult, there is already so much from me. The one here but then also tlw 15 "is far inside instead of 12" was then a little overdone. Increased, the whole then the fact that I never knew what he was just throws (he just took two dice, if it was the perfect good, if not then were suddenly not the plasma rocket launchers but either way-.- ), he has continued to measure constant (8-10 "broad jump motion of the rope) and the climax culminated he wanted to tell me that I would have said the house was two storied Yes, it has 2 floors!.! ground and first floor Nevertheless I'm with 4 "then in melee!
No, that was not shit ... have won anyway because I "did the right wave and he needed for his 6th train 25 minutes. I would end up with my 6th completed in 5 minutes and the time was unfortunately. Had he played faster and left a erwürfelt 7th round would have been a victory for him, but as it ^ ^
After that I could still hear the WYSIWYG is not my army because sitzen.Stimmt on the juggernaut no rider, it just sit Champ, musicians and icon on it because the rest does not matter. Was supposedly won for him not to understand what is what * argh *
difficulty .. and at 40 ° C!

GAME 3
OPPONENT: Flo Hoidn featuring the classics Imps (2 Russians, 3 hydras, for many soldiers ... the usual garbage containing * g *)
First Round: he

Since the Flo whenever he meets me at the tournament as an opponent in a shock-rigid expires I've agreed on a 26-14 with him and well all:) In retrospect, that crap because we had the result used the played, I won 30-10 and thus the Frank spared me that the tournament might have missed a different result. That has to say about kindness ^ ^
to The game itself is little other than epic fail on my part as I hop with the beasts from the melee in order but are the juggernauts not any longer and I in front of 30 soldiers, 3 hydras, 2 Russians and 2 vendettas (ver) end ^ ^ * g * idiot running hit return, the Seuchis and the Sentinel presumably today:)

GAME 4
OPPONENT: Frank Schuman with BA, consisting of 2x TK Bot, Scripbot 2x, 2x normal Bot, 2x and 1x Assault Squad TK, all in capsules.
First round: it-what else

Ok, we summarize briefly:) 50 players, against myself I can not play, remains an almost 2 percent chance against Frank and thus the only real anti-army on to play tournament. Almost the inverse lottery win ^ ^
Since the ini steal fails and he starts the table müllt times with pods and bots. My first wave appears around Shockley and I tried to keep the juggernauts of the bots and still make pressure. Unfortunately decides the thickness, better to land on a house (the only impassable terrain feature on the whole table * g *) and also not to come back, so I get exactly the Bluti and the Prince (which I indeed have along this time, but for whatever reason in the other I've parked wave) should be done to combat the bots. However, I've
some ways the game to turn. So I catch the beasts one of his two (!) Standard squads, but can not get this to wipe before I get hit by the bots (and, yes, only 36 attacks against six Marines Rending * g *). The care for the Seuchis, which stay there until the end of the game are available in Round 6 in the 2 TK bots:)
The Bluti Scripbot-struck by the not has 6 attacks, but I knew at that time also not true. Although I killed the robot, in return, by this little cheating, I will have to be related to the chance of the second standard troop level there to kill. It failed shortly after the Seuchis that got stuck with 1.2 in the field.
Ne .. not my game ... but it was clear to me:) Still bitter if you always have chances, but somehow it will not fold it!

Game 5
OPPONENT: Rudi with Imps, consisting of plasma HQ, 3x Vets with Melt / plasma (all in chimeras), plasma Russians, 3 hydras, Manti, 2 vendettas ... blablabla * g *
First round: he ...

Eines der kürzesten Spiele ever. Er hat die erste Runde,meine erste Welle kommt nicht und ich tröpfle Stück für Stück rein-da die Moloche auch in Runde 4 noch nicht da sind geb ich auf. Punkt,Satz und Sieg für den Rudi:)

Unterm Strich bleibt damit ein heisser Platz 30 und der Frust,das Leute vor mir sind die dort imho nicht hingehören(Bachman als bsp),wo ich nicht verstehe wie sie dort hin kommen(Mayer auf 3?WTF???) und ich mit der falschen Armee am falschen Ort war:) Weiters hab ich mich mit denen auch beim ESC eingetragen,was mich zu besonderen Freudenstürmen hinreisst im Moment. Um auf andere Gedanken zu kommen werd ich am Mittwoch mal Tau spielen-brauch einfach ein paar fette Schießeisen in hand now * fg *

Despite everything (!) I want my hat here for the Jan prefer the 7ter was with his Angry Marines, and before George, some players in Round 4 NOT the army suitcase on his head cast:)

So what remains is the hope of next year .. Well look, at times:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment