Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cleaning A Furnace Power Vent

Day 1 2010: A sneak

The final test is at first defeated, the head is more or less free for a weekend of games, fun and excitement and perhaps the long awaited top 10 place?
5 games to beat it to defeat numerous opponents to finally take on the winner's trophy against fanfare! So far the plan, but because until there are but a few steps but once we look at what and especially who we expect this time:) But first, some words for your own army! This is indeed

for several weeks, but only on paper so far. Now sounds at first sight worse than it is, but nevertheless still have a few bases are made and some patients need glue, in one form or another.
I do not experiment with such an important tournament will, I've made my decision quite classical for my demons, the penultimate time-dannach there is something different (at last ^ ^). Strongly restricted by the Army Choice I this very innovatie Build sucked out of the nose (warning: spoiler!)

handle of the toilet

2 HQ *************** ***************

Bloodthirster
- - -> 250 points

Great Unclean One
- Flying Cloud
- Unholy Strength
- - -> 180 points


*************** ***************

3 Elite 8 Shatterer of Khorne
- Wrath of Khorne
- Chaos icon
- Instrument of Chaos
- - -> 360 points

8 Shatterer of Khorne
- Wrath of Khorne
- Instrument of Chaos
- - -> 335 points

6 Slaaneshbestien
- Unholy Strength
- - -> 190 points


*************** *************** 3 Standard

nine guardians of the disease
Nurgle - Chaos icon
- - -> 160 points 7

disease guardian of Nurgle
- - -> 105 points

seven guardians of the disease Nurgle
- - -> 105 points


*************** ********** 1 Support *****

Daemon Prince
- Ironhide
- Unholy Strength
- Mark of Nurgle
- Flying Cloud
- - -> 165 points


Total points Chaos Daemons: 1850

Instead of Nurglings by this time I concentrated on hth power set, but does not weaken my wave-100P more and a demon prince sets with (in contrast to Regensburg) ^ ^
The plan is relatively clear: shock, run and cut down all what not at 3 from the table is (which is being pursued and been cut into later!)
shooting is for girls, that is, there on my list only melee Power! True to the motto-who loses jawt!

come to good to me here of course, the OEMs Missions: Kill Points, 2 marker, mask in the center and playing field area are all emissions from the one against most other armies but an advantage hat.Die 5 markers mission I have to dip just somehow * g *

Let's take a look but the box and on the favorites:) I am all in 5.4 and 3 stars are divided according to how big should the opportunities I have forgotten someone, I get einschätze.Falls it a pity star and an entry in the communication notebook, but nothing more: P

***** or: it true favorites!
are here of course once the call Tom, who knows what time I start again with orcs and is Hr. Raven, 2nd last year after all. George has also, not least thanks to the Bemalwertung, good chances for the top 3 places.

**** or: almost but not quite! Here
cavort like some big chunks, such as Jan and Rudy. Both are excellent players, but since they still lack a bit of practice lately, it will not be enough for the big throw. Plus some Known as the old Ultramar, new friends like the good players with excellent Matyas, or painted armies on the edge of attention, such as the Pfalli or Philip Schmidberger.

*** or: very secret secrets!
must not miss this one: the Arathorn:) Good player, but the bad painting costs wiedermal probably too many points. Conversely, the Chucky-thanks to George a very well-painted army, but because of its cube it is probably even trying!
Also here in the squad I assess the one-Ismael when he durchschummelt can expect a top space or the Cpt. Hub: Who reads white on Fanworld that the man can paint. But can he play? We 'll see.
want Initially, I still mention the Winnie, but who plays with double spinner has in the top 50 actually lost nothing;)

If I still could fly out of my heat rigor, I'd be even with the bases begin .. . ... but, looking times. Are anyway still almost 36 hours of time ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment