The OEMs are history, the frustration disappeared and the next big tournament highlight of the year is clear: the ESC in Munster, ie the individual championships in the 40k:) The hotel is booked, sent off the army list and the preparations are in full swing ... but what awaits me there, exactly? Let us therefore to be a glimpse of 40k and the dream three days, European Champion:)
THE ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE:
is served on Wednesday afternoon, from the comfort of Vienna with Air Bärlin to Münster) in tow, here are coming to Tom, Martin, Winnie and Invader half the 40k Team * g * The rest Then Friday after! Stay
I will very elegant hotel in the Factory of the I, when the invader has what he promises will not see a lot including Munster will be explored:)
Departure is Friday night, unfortunately, not directly but via Berlin Tegel, where I one hour time did make me worry whether my army comes along anyway, or anywhere there also is lost:) We were already talking about the second point-
THE ARMY:
have What I do not swear at the weekend:) But it does matter because I do not know whether the Imps are ready and I want to play in a tournament of this class is not necessarily a list that I've only played 2x (and not in tournaments !) be re-packed the demons, but this time the machete instead of a knife:)
HQ1: Bloodthirst (250)
HQ2: Fatewaver, ORACLE of Tzeenth (333)
Elite1: Bloodcrushers x8 (320), Chaos Icon (25) , Fury of Khorne (10), instrument (5) [360]
Elite2: Bloodcrushers x7 (320), Fury of Khorne (10), instrument (5) [295]
Elite3: Fiends x6 (180) Unholy Might ( 10) [190]
Troop 1: Plaguebearer x7 (105), Chaos Icon (25) [130]
Troop 2: Plaguebearer x5 [75]
Troop 3: Plaguebearer x5 [75]
Troop 3: Nurglings x3 [39]
TOTAL [1750 pts]
Perhaps the explanation
. Nurglings are the inside, so I get 5 units in the first wave (the "good" 5 ^ ^) That said, I like the little simple, mainly because opponents shoot (for whatever reason) on a regular basis * gg *
The Oracle I-although I was always against Spec Chars (btw, Stelek, if you read this: We know Abaddon, but he sucks: P), corresponding to the Grind-factor with you! We're finally there, not on a birthday ;)
Dafür verzicht ich auch auf den 8ten Moloch und lass den Dicken daheim,mal schauen ob es funktioniert*g*
DIE MISSIONEN:
Gespielt werden 5 Spiele,3 am Donnerstag und 2 am Freitag. Sollte die ganze Sache am Freitag zu lange dauern werd ich entweder meinen Flug versäumen(falls ich im Finale steh-also sehr unwahrscheinlich) oder früher aufhören müssen. Ich bau aber darauf das sie es diesmal schaffen,den Zeitplan zumindest UNGEFÄHR einzuhalten^^
Die Missionen selbst sind nichts besonderes sondern entstammen alle dem Regelbuch,wie folgt gemischt:
Battle 1: Mission: Seize Ground with 5 counters. Deployment: Dawn of War.
Battle 2: Mission: Capture and Control. Deployment: Pitched battle.
Battle 3: Mission: Capture and Control. Deployment: Spearhead.
Battle 4: Mission: Seize Ground with 5 counters. Deployment: Pitched battle
Battle 5: Mission: Annihilation. Deployment: Spearhead.
Mission 1 is twice Mist (5 Counter and Dawn of war, that against Tau or IG can the loss be a car), Mission 4, only the normal crap. The rest is good, Kill Points halt once, and that in the end I find personally sad but hey:)
THE OPPONENT:
Well ... we have 13 Blood Angels but only 3 Guard Armeen.7 Orcs and 6 Wolves, 2 Tau. It should therefore be possible to play this time not against Tau or Imps:) Everything else I like to be taken, with I out (comes as the first wave * g *), two with snap Tyranids are also some that I might come then finally to a game against the bugs:)
known names among the players are Kayu, morley Bruton, Jokaero, Dennis Müller and Yousfi (nr 1 T3 Europe), plus some other players that their countries (Finland, Russia, ..) are at the ETC:) You must be thrilled!
MY GOAL:
course, the title:) No, kidding aside, a Top 10 placement would have a hammer, but as we have seen on the OEMs is something hard to go there, I'm planen.Wenn 3-2 I happy already:) The main thing I see beautiful armies and have good games (ie keine Italiener zb*fg*)
Um das alles aber zu erreichen muss ich mir noch ein Orakel bauen,was ich euch natürlich Stück für Stück präsentieren werde hier!Jetzt aber gehts mal auf in die Arbeit:)
Cheers
euer g_g
0 comments:
Post a Comment