Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ibs And Undigested Food



After long and bitter (ne was actually surprisingly fast and easy:) ) I've done, the Captain of our 40k - National teams to move to a short interview. In it he tells a little of his experiences at the ETC, as it was for him as Captain so and so ... more I want on the site does not really tell. The whole idea was a short-term and if you like, what I very much hope-then there be more of it. Not now of the interview, but at all * g *


+ George, you were the 5th time already this year at the ETC, but the first time an Austrian team captain. One more honor or a burden, but not only where you play but you have to take care on the Pairings (What, said the way, on the second day was somehow better than the first;))?

The active Pairings are mostly developed with the team, just like the set list order and the Champion placement. Except for the first round in which I, unfortunately, the answer list at the end of the rope Pairings out only against a Nemesisliste, what was left had actually worked out quite well. I really wanted to force anybody to a game, it was almost always from the consent of the team members.


+ Since you were so appointed on short notice to the Captain, were yet to find a time to actually awarded to a team position, all places, how could you even more because the team selection and influence regarding army list?

The preparation choice of builds I have deliberately left the players around you influence one of the comfortable handling her more aware of non-negative. Each is a long time player of his people. Our last resort Wintics we still missed a short crash course in ProGaming and his list has worked optimiert.Es


+ 15th place of 24 is approximately the same result as last year. Looking at the Swiss now or the Spaniards, it seems like we would be somehow remained. The impression is deceptive, or are the other really became better, but we "rather" not?

15 of 24 improvement compared to 13 of 16 (do the math) is.
The "others" seem to have become actually better, we only minimal (see above), but we decided not to Mercenaries. Unfortunately, our tournament scene is not too great and our training is limited to the Vienna Club.


+ Every year we read of scandals, incredible mistakes the referee and other unsound Dingen.Dieses year, it caught our fantasy team so what you heard so and I remember still with horror at the ETC in Modena.Gab it again this year or something like that everything went quiet?

I think that the knowledge of rules of the judges varied greatly, the ETC (house) rules, however, they had it. From the German team, I have learned that the beinflusssen the opponent to one obvious fact - when it can, then do "


+ You have not only as captain but also as a player participated, with the thankless task as one of the seedings usually rather unpleasant to have games. What were your low-or Highlights?

highlights failed with me, as Wolf Scouts vs. Chaos 2 Melter, a true but not wounded, 3 XFaust, two hit, wounded 1, gesaved (5 +) - all the time went like this. I was about gelasht 15X and could capture it on the 4 + (!) Only three times, Jaws has cost only a few victims. Against Eldar I'm the first round, but will robbed, etc. .. a horror
:-( At least I've got most of a low-Undecided, I am not worth 8.9, and 11.12 won as victories or defeats.


+ With the experience this year, what would the team for 2011 or change, better expressed, ? There is already a plan as we go from here now so you remain captain, so we dedicate to your secret plan:)

The secret is broad and should not be entered ^ ^. Practice makes perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment