As I have noted with surprise is the final report MWM but some time ago to not say forever! So I repaired the flaw here a little there besides the usual short game demolition to preview how the year goes on now:) But first we start As always with the Wednesday game, which included instead of the Invader Flo as an opponent!
quarter was played with 4 markers, he and his witch hunters (no assassin, but with the GI and a lot of Flemish people), I made out with Eldar (!!), JB Council, 8 Harlis, 2 PL, 3 KL, 3x JB and rangers.
I got the first round .. no, they would have, but he robbed me quite cheeky, what a success the two fall over and die by the Council 6 Harlis because I was too far forward with them:) In my round of revenge for the 2 and another cut with the Lord the 10 troopers at * g * The game itself will be subsequently determined by the failure of his GI (3x tried, never more than ne 2 diced for banning) and the slight inability on my part, Saves to throw at the Council:) First of Winnie was able to rescue the last 5 man thanks again for the roll ^ ^
In Round 4 of the Flo is then somewhat unnerved on after the Council is still both Exis were robbed by the Jetbike their weapons, the fleet runner in a Round 14 wounds on the 20 squad made and fell down under the other lady with the Eviscerator and on top of that the Rangers shot the Realty Later ... all over again: P
CONCLUSION : good army, something different from run-shock-cut. Definitely fun:) At least as long as the opponent to deal with the matrix as the Flo * g * I'm looking forward the whole test once at a tournament! What we are already talking about the next topic: Quo vadis, how are you this next year?
After the two highlights were indeed more than just versiebt total (aaargh again) is damage control announced. I've already lost more games than the last year have, but yet still continue to attend tournaments and, as follows:
12-09 the individual tournament Wow
30-10 the team tournament in Regensburg (if I still think 2 people)
is 13-11 the Masters in Wow
18-12 the Christmas double
target offset it with each of these tournaments at least, and to stay in the top half of the participants, yes, you will be modest disease in a year like this! I also try to get exercise with the Imps so I can talk the talk then next year a say in the question of the tournament:) beg
0 comments:
Post a Comment