Sodale,hier nun also der versprochene Bericht von mir:) Gleich vorweg,Bilder gibt es keine, die finden sich alle auf der rechten oberen Seite in der Dia-show. Auch wird der Winnie eh wieder alles knipsen was nicht bei 3 versteckt ist, daher überlass ich ihm und seiner Uberkamera das Feld*g* Hat auf den ÖMS ja auch schon geklappt! Die Anreise war sehr unspannend,alles funktioniert und dank Kombiticket sind wir auch für ein paar Euro rasch im Hotel:) Dort stellen wir mal fest das zwar alle Hunger haben,aber nichts in der nähe vor 18:00 aufsperrt. So entschließen wir uns für eine Currywurst welche, zusammen mit einer guten Menge Alkohol, mir einen sehr schönen Donnerstag Morgen beschert: überm Klo hängend!
Aber das hält einen ja nicht auf, daher gings ab zur Location und auf in die erste Runde:)
RUNDE 1
GEGNER: Marcel van Riet mit Chaos Spaß Marines, bestehend aus Lash-prinz, Lash-hexer, 2x10 Noise Marines, 2x5 Noise Marines, 2 Raidern und 1 Vindi.
MISSION: Seize Ground with 5 counters / Dawn of War.
ERSTE ROUND: he
Raider I see, I see chaos and start to swallow. But then I see the army list, which contains no Kyborg, Berserk, or TERMIS Seuchis:) Also good, the game itself is so fast says. So nice of the Marcel is also a human opponent and, modest as it does, unfortunately. Although he lasht me along the juggernauts and also holds on it with all that it is only thanks to any oracle. So he decides to seek his fortune in close combat ... not a good plan, two phases later, there is no Noise Marines more for an angry hunt Bluti of the Raider, along with the oracle * g *
RESULTS: 18-2
oracle Count: Raider paralyzed (Lightning ftw ^ ^), 4 Noise Marines grilled
For a perfect start to this in a mission which actually is not mine:)
ROUND 2
OPPONENT: Stuart Robertson with Dark Eldar, consisting Wyche in barks of 5x, 3x warriors in boats, 3 Ravager and a Lord.
MISSION: Capture and Control / Pitched battle.
FIRST ROUND: I involuntarily * g *
So that he is the captain of Team Wales. Good man, friendly enemies, but with abnormal good spears. Fortunately, you can download the oracle, but not the right wave. So I start with many Seuchis, but without bold things. Since the differ also begins he to bombard my standards, which he also succeeds because I play from Round 4 without point-forming units. (but I make pressure on his marker and put a trail of destruction The Fiends are on the tightest turn fail, but with 36 attacks would have on a boat and be shot. Round 7 I (we tested it) with a very ingenious train (Oracle jumps in front of the boat shot from the marker, the unit can not place and is dead, shoot the second boat and transforms a the warriors who were still there in a brood to be the way to the marker block * gg *) but rescued a draw, but unfortunately there was no more.
heroes of the game but the Nurglings which verschocken und von ihm mitten in seine Armee gestellt werden*g* Dort töten sie 1 1/2 Hagatrupps bevor sie eingehen^^ Der Gesichtsausdruck von ihm als der erste Trupp einfach abprallt war zu gut*g*
ERGEBNIS: 6-14
Orakel Count: Lord in eine Brut verwandelt,3 Barken und 2 Ravager erschossen*g* Guter Mann:)
2 Spiele, 2 Anti Armeen und es sollte nicht besser werden. Da das Ergebnis falsch eingegeben wurde durfte ich gegen Roland spielen-.- Warum hab ich nochmal Dämonen genommen?Ahja, weil ich es mir selbst beweisen wollte..nur was?
RUNDE 3
GEGNER: Roland Zaglauer mit Chaos Spaß Marines, bestehend aus 2 Lash-prinzen, 2 Land Raidern, 2x3 Termis, 2x5 Marines und 8 Obis
MISSION: Capture and Control / Spearhead.
ERSTE RUNDE: ich
Ok, der Mann ist imho im Moment der beste deutsche Spieler und er spielt eine Liste wo ich-gelinde gesagt, doch arge Probleme habe. Aber es gibt immer noch die Würfel:)
Ich packe alles in die erste Welle,die kommt und der Spaß beginnt. Das Orakel nimmt dem Prinzen gleich mal 2 Lebenspunkte(der flüchtet darauf hin), der Bluti wird gelasht und von allen Obis und den Raidern aufs K(h)orn genommen, bleibt aber mit einem Lebenspunkt stehen und läuft daraufhin gelinde gesagt Amok. Prinz:tot...Termis:tot...Land Raider trotz 12" fahren:tot!! Eine unaufhaltsame Macht welche dann von einem schweren Bolter niedergestreckt wird*g*
Das Orakel ist hingegen nicht ganz so in Laune. Zwar tötet es den Prinzen, wird aber dann von den Obis erschossen...nein, nicht weil es ploppt, es schafft einfach 6x hintereinander keinen Wurf von 3 oder mehr und geht einfach ein. Auch den 7 Molochen gehts nicht besser..da die Plasmaschablone genau ein paar Milimeter größer als das Molochbase ist werden sie mit 21 Wunden(!!) regelrecht eingeäschert.
Am Ende verbunkert sich Roland hinter seinem Raider und ich mich hinter einem Haus...oarge Partie kann ich nur sagen:)
ERGEBNIS: 10:10
Orakel Count: Dämonenprinz...aus^^
Damit Tag 1 with 1-1-1 in the total target over:) If we had stopped at this point I would be happier and would have rubbed G_G satisfied the stomach. But unfortunately, yes all the big tournaments two-day .-
ROUND 4
opponents are: Frederic Eysell with halides consisting of Schwarmi, Tervigon, Lorgon, Trygon, 2x Ymgarl Symbis, 10 or 15 Symbis Ganten and 3x14.
MISSION: Seize Ground with 5 counters / Pitched battle
FIRST ROUND: I
Finally an army without tanks, but one that it makes the table very very small ... really small!
It appears the first wave, and the massacre nothing verschockt goes off-juggernauts against the rest of the world:) Until round 5 (then was the time off) I was originally 18 "wide measured inside the field-from the short side of this purpose is noted chopped the juggernauts 30 Ganten symbionts and ALL! out. No, one survived the massacre fled, gathered and occupied sprint with off-road test 6 5 with a decisive marker. The other was held from 8 Ganten the 5 Seuchis in melee kills. without poison and I attacked-.-
A really intense game against a good opponent with another list that I would not really matter to my favorite Symbis too many easy:)
RESULTS: 5-15
oracle Count: 5 cheeky Ymgarl Symbionts in close combat (hehe), and shot the Schwarmi Tervigon down to 2 LP made
Ok, everything is still there, maybe now something for lovers?
ROUND 5
OPPONENT: Hannah Gebhardt with Marines, consisting of: Scriptor with zero area, 3 speed with Rak / Melter, 3 Preds with Las, 2 bots with auto cannons, 1 thick Bot in the Pod, and a few other teams in Luke Razorbacks
MISSION: Annihilation / Spearhead.
FIRST ROUND: I .. but he did steal the ini
A really short game, he (Swiss team player) I steal the Ini, makes the table closely, I verschock both Bluti and Oracle (the former 12 "before the opposing army, Oracle on the juggernauts on it and never came back), verschock then 1x Seuchis, the Bluti falls to 5 wounds dead because - would have zero zone it as not at first used, I made so no Save - 4 Seuchis die in 4 car cannon hits .. in coincidence with Gone to Ground ... yes, a successful match.
the end, I give up because I just do not want more. Had grown a 4-16, so my opponent was holding a 20 -0 paid too .. no matter imho:)
this I also finished the 2nd event of the year in the lower half and weeeeiiiit 2011 I am short of my expectations.)
detail: The last good result I was able to enter the was the team tournament victory at the 5.8 now ... for 3 months without any significant success. Threatened me again so now a drought period as the beginning of 2008 when I was only abgewatscht? Am concerned slightly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment