Monday, February 14, 2011

18 Year Old Birthday Gay

NOTD: China Glaze Pelican Gray

Yesterday I painted another of China Glaze Nail Polish Anchors Away . Besides China Glaze Sea Spray I had also ordered some China Glaze Pelican Gray, who was allowed yesterday on the nails. I had the Sea Spray already mentioned, that the bright, creamy paints Anchors Away be painted collection very difficult because they are so firm and viscosity. I have my Pelican Gray six drops of the thinner p2 nailpolish. He was almost too smoothly, I would advise you therefore, dazuzumischen only four to five drops. Had diluted the nail lacquer paint well and dry with the Posh by quite quickly. I was totally off my feet! I also feel that the subtle silver sheen to the nail is much more noticeable when the base is not as thick. The coverage could be better, even after three layers of the nail was white or partially visible, but I can live with, I think the result actually quite respectable. How do you like the paint?



1 coat p2 Quick Dry Base Coat
3 coats China Glaze Pelican Gray
1 coat Posh Super Fast Drying Top Coat

0 comments:

Post a Comment