Saturday, February 26, 2011

How To Make A Stick Of Sheep Horn

NOTD: p2 last forever nail polish 100 Open your heart!

last forever With the p2 nail polish 100 Open your heart! I have, I think it found for my skin tone (cool) perfect bright red. In the camera does the color is always a little orangestichig, it actually is, however, a neutral bright red. From the finish of her nail polish is located somewhere between cream and jelly is nice liquid to paint and dries quickly. Complete coverage of the paint was with me until the third layer, but already the second layer but he was not been streaky. The somewhat broader brush of the new p2 nail varnish were beginning to get used to, so I painted over twice when I had the first hand painted finish, but I had already used to it and it worked fine. From to me it gives the green light for the new p2 last forever nail polishes each € 1.75, for they are the victim p2 color nail polishes in nothing.


1 coat p2 Quick Dry Base Coat
3 last forever nail polish coats p2 100 Open your heart!
1 coat Posh Super Fast Drying Top Coat

0 comments:

Post a Comment