Mini Haul: test Posh Super Fast Drying Top Coat
you've probably had enough of all p2 posts, but yesterday, I have also discovered the new p2 range. I was really interested only in the new nail polish (new colors of the p2 color nail polishes victim, new series p2 last forever nail polishes ) and fortunately, also all colors were in stock. First, I must go to grumble a bit: first, it can surely not be that offered almost exclusively colors in cream finish and secondly would p2 in the choice of name can be quiet a bit more creative, because is just us bloggers but the color name confusion inevitable ... I now have two completely different as p2 Nail Polish at home, both the color name "dangerous" and which differ only in bottle design and color number. After all, the modified design of the nail polish bottles like it very much. The design was changed slightly so that the recognition was not lost, but wirken die Flakons jetzt hochwertiger und moderner. Weiter finde ich es ganz toll von p2 , dass die Preise nicht angehoben wurden, wie es bei einigen anderen Drogeriemarken bei den letzten Sortimentsumstellung der Fall war *hust* Catrice *hust*. Nun aber zu den beiden Farben aus dem neuen Sortiment, die mit durften ...
p2 last forever nail polish (1,75€, 10ml) in 100 open your heart! ist ein klassisches, neutrales Knallrot, frei von Schimmer oder Glitzer. Auf dem Foto wirkt die Farbe leider ein wenig Orange, was tatsächlich nicht der Fall ist. Ich habe die Farbe gerade schonmal aufgetragen und bin von der Qualität very impressed. The paint easily applied, dries quickly and the finish is somewhere between cream and jelly - very nice but nothing special! I have taken the color only because I made my last neutral bright red empty for quite some time.
p2 color nail polish victim (1.55 €, 8 ml) in 550 dangerous is a shimmering magenta, which has me caught up in its spell, so I absolutely had to take. Unfortunately, a few paints in the shimmering new p2 range.
Then we were finally the essence products go to the range switch in early March from the range, reduced from us. For only 0.95 €, I took the essence multidimensional in 1 3 with nail polish with xxxl shine in the color purple diamond 59. An extremely shimmery nail polish on the nails that looks like light purple aluminum foil. So beautiful! How can the company only from an assortment?
0 comments:
Post a Comment