Saturday, January 30, 2010

Antigua Windy Verandah

exercise: Dialogues with categorical imperative - I: road workers to jackhammer

HEY! TRRRRR - TRRRR - T - trrRRRRrrt -
"YES" King temperature lifts the helmet, wiped the sweat from his brow and laughed at Lite:
"Do you know -" TRRRRR - TRRRRR "why" TRRRRRRRRdugguduggudugguRRRRRRRRRRR - T-TRRRRRRR- TRRR - "Beer in my" TRRRR - T - trrr "nem Rei TRRR" ch, nothing expensive? "dugguduggu
" Huh? "
" Switch it off! "
" WA "
" AFTER WORK! "
"Yes, counted already?" Lite a Asphaltstückchen schuffelte across the street, "so, things too, temperature, "
" Because if my will at all times ... "
Lite considered the seat of the compressed air hose, dugguduggu the compressor chugged dugguduggudu,
" Raaaatuuuur, relevant know ... "
" Yes, well, temperature wiped from the hands his pants down, "the maxim of my will, white is the law, so it should be, according to Kant, and there ..."
TRRRRRRR T-TRRRRR - "LITE, YOU ASS"

Trrr dugguduggututdug TRRRRR-TTT - TRRRRRRRRRRRR, King gabs temperature on ... "because I just as a 'Durs' have' - free beer ... you poke"
Trrr dugguduggututdug TRRRRR-TTT - TRRRRRRRRRRRR
Trrr dugguduggututdug TRRRRR-TTT - TRRRRRRRRRRRR

- t - UN ... nnn k lack -
...

"FREE BEER?"
"Yeah, dude."
"Where?"
duggugduguuguuuguddugtuggtuduggt
"Kant"
"Do I know non."
"Yes, Lite, I thought so."
duggugduguuguuuguddugtuggtuduggt
"You and your stupid Bayern-Alpha. We 'noch'n Intelleketuellen, eh? "
" Well, yes, well, Lite, go on "
duggugduguuguuuguddugtuggtuduggt

T-T -. T - T

TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

0 comments:

Post a Comment