exercise: Dialogues with categorical imperative - II: Funeral
„Ratur König war ein Mann, der …“
„Kannten sie ihn?“
„Wen, Ratur?“
"Yes."
"Everyone who knew the dearly departed's lifetime, felt ..."
"I was his friend, his ..."
"Psst!"
"... a true caring family man, of their own interests in mind ... "
" What, "Hush," What is this?
"Not so loud!"
"Ah, so."
"... much too soon ..."
" So you were his friend."
"His alter ego!"
"Huh? What?
"pssst."
"Oh right, yes, though I myself ..."
"acted ... our dear husband ..."
"Divorced, divorced, he was"
" ... father and friend, always so that the maxim ... "
" Whether he actually was the father of which he was never a certainty! "
" Oh? "
" ... the maxim of his willing to act, his kindness, his constant search for meaning ... "
" If I say yet! "
" Just because you want to be an old ego was of him ... "
" Been? I AM! "
" ... as a universal law ... "
" What am I? Do you mean about that ... "
" Shut up! "
" would have ... may apply. We bow before us ... "
" HEY, THE ASS is not dead! "
0 comments:
Post a Comment