Sunday, January 24, 2010

Famous Players Ancaster Showtimes

At Schnott

(black Remember in the subjunctive)

I lived on a snow planet in Uniphasum, I would probably be a snowball, and you would see from above, would see:

.

I would.
you were different.
And elsewhere:

I looked for you, I would probably look even on the snow planet, up, always fixed to the snow into it, you know you looked down from above and saw:

:

That would be I do.
you were different.
And elsewhere:



If I ask you something that would look good in no other way, for so into the snow I need not speak for the whole ol flurry with his posh end tidbits, blend flakes and cold-makers - which closes each mouth, sooner or later, even the most joyous singers, yes, even those first of all. You looked down from above and saw:

:

I would.
you were different.
And elsewhere:



Here I am standing on a snow planet, small snowball in the snow, watch up and see:



This is not you, but also because:
You are what you are, I am what I am
I have now written in the snow, do you see?

:)

When I look up now, I look to you like this, is not it?
Surely we will meet somewhere in the middle of these words.
Even in the snow most of all adit drifts. Or thereafter.

Ludwig Janssen © 22/04/2008


0 comments:

Post a Comment