Thursday, March 29, 2007

Basket And Wooden Cubes

Current Poker situation in Germany

Here I present to you an interesting turn, the one in SB vs. BB can do. I describe it with an example. PokerStars Game # 9033873924: Hold'em No Limit ($ 2 / $ 4) - 03/22/2007 - 15:54:27 (ET) Table 'Diomedes IV' 6-max Seat # 4 is the button Seat 1: MrteddyKGB ($ 189 in chips)
Seat 2: Benno300 ($ 625.70 in chips)
Seat 3: Czeck1 ($ 234 in chips)
Seat 4: wangsta1974 ($ 236 in chips)
Seat 5: Seat 6: DivisnByZero ($ 567.30 in chips)

mcmpan
: posts small blind $ 2 DivisnByZero: posts big blind $ 4


hole cards

Dealt to
mcmpan [
]
FOLD MrteddyKGB FOLD Benno300 FOLD Czeck1
FOLD wangsta1974
CALL
mcmpan , $ 2
RAISE DivisnByZero, $ 12 to $ 16 RAISE mcmpan
, $ 28 to $ 44

CALL DivisnByZero, $ 28

My opponent seems to play very well and is 23/16 (VPIP / PFR). I'm in the SB with a pretty good hand. I used to normal even in the SB raised. Good opponent I have very often gereraised because they know that I'm pretty aggressive preflop.
Now comes a different approach:
Many players raise from the BB, if the SB has get called - some even more. This move is very good because you can tilt the SB
so if one that often makes. In the long run so you can make profit well because of the self often has to fold. He called me, then you also have the better position and can play off him.
With this knowledge, I have tried a new move

:
And although I
calle
first, then I'll

raiser (which does not necessarily mean much) and I reraise
and represented a extremely strong hand. The causes that the opponent does next to you anymore so often move against you. This kannnst you with weaker hands in the SB call without being directly raised. Called the BB then your raise but still, we can win the pot with a CBET mostly. In the example I will get called.

Flop: (Pot: $ 88) [ ]
BET
mcmpan
, $ 62

CALL DivisnByZero, $ 62 top pair, good kicker. I make a CBET and will get called. The only hands that are in his range that could hit micht would be AJ or AK Set. But I think he's AJ-AK had raised.
I am by the call very sure that he has top pair with a bad kicker, or middle pair. With the call, he will see if I'm going down on the turn from the gas, and then steal the pot. A flush draw is possible.
urn: (Pot: $ 212) [

] [
]

BET
mcmpan
, $ 270 and is all-in
CALL DivisnByZero, $ 270
A very good card for me. Something with ner 4, he probably will not have. I do not think he gets a free card, so I do not check. Alternative is to push only. River:
(Pot: $ 752) [
] [
]

Showdown:
mcmpan : shows [
] (two pair Aces and Fours) DivisnByZero: shows [ ] (two pair Aces and Fours)
mcmpan
collected $ 374 .50 from pot DivisnByZero collected $ 374.50 from pot
Jo. The game post flop was straightforward. My opponent did not really know how to interpret my moves and he could lose quite a lot of money. is important to the pre-flop move. A new weapon for a game from a very difficult Position :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment