Pokerstars Server 2x Down am Wochenende
YEAH!
I have finally won for the first time a correct total in a tournament. And although I've the Mansion $ 100,000 Guaranteed
from $ 100 Buyin
$ 15,000 profit
can get out :-) We did not make any deals. Thus the first has won $ 24 000 .
which was annoying, because I lost in the following hand:
Blinds: 10,000 / 20,000
I: about chips SB 400 000 AK
He:
about 800 000 chips BB T8
I:
Call He: R aise to 90 000
I:
reraise to 200 000
He: Call
Flop: 4 KT
He: push All-In
I: Call
Turn: 8 River: 2
Well, but overall I was very pleased with the way I played happy yesterday. belongings for the first time any cash game tables in parallel play and I've noticed that it ran into the tournament any better. 've also still the
Double Shootout for EPT Monte Carlo play space. The first round I won confidently.
am In the second round, unfortunately I ran inside with a full house in a higher full house :-( Now I am finally positive in MTTs ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment