Here is a summary of my results in February.
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Change Home Addresson Navigon Ag
Placania verdict announced: Liberalisierung des Glücksspielmarktes
Here is a summary of my results in February.
Here is a summary of my results in February.
Cash Game
This month were going well again. In the end I'm quite remained constant.
In cash games in a gain of
$ 14,657
.
tournaments
Thanks to the tournament at 28.2. there is finally a boost in Tunriersektor.
Overall I have a profit of $ 12,429
have recorded. I already feel much more in tournaments than they did a few weeks.
am going to try more satellites and tournaments to play.
This is a pretty variety and I will slowly move into the Live Event scene.
EPT Dortmund would have been a dream, but there are already occupied all the seats and in the satellites I was not successful. Yesterday, Last Chance for EPT Dortmund at Poker Stars. The first 8 have received a ticket. As only 30 people were there and I 10th I was kicked out against a bigger stack. The board was
955
, I had QQ
.
I offer, he goes all-in. I immediately get called because I knew I was the favorite. It shows
K9
. The turn out is still the king and I am.
If I had won the hand I was so full of chips that the ticket would be virtually certain.
total This month I've played a little over 40 hours
. Slightly more than Jaunar (and then there were 37) but still well below my goal. But I have unfortunately a lot of current around the ears.
. 'm From
target annual $ 100,000 profit
I still away $ 57 353 . This works better than I thought :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment