Saturday, March 31, 2007

Knickers Ripped 4 Fun

work with o2 by

Hello together!

Yesterday, my last day of work at o2. After a year working student in mobile Internet access, it is now time to take care of me more about the university.
Since I've spent the last months of full time, I will present the current situation as a new phase of life.
I will have a completely new life. And although I can again sleep well during the week, I can divide the time better and focus more on other things.
I'm curious how long it will take until I long for the work.
But currently I am looking forward to the many positive aspects that you have when one is a student and not have to work (barely duties, sleep, etc. ;-))
Much of the new time will go on it for the university, because I finally want to finish my degree soon. Otherwise, pretty sure I will visit more poker, more parties and more to travel through Germany and friends :-)
time to organize so soon from Amazon vouchers then a laptop ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment