hard lot: $ 6,000 in 30 minutes
Och nee. Have just really damn much written and everything was accidentally deleted! been there :-( Then there is now just the short version.
Bin on Friday at the first Bavarian Players Club. There are 65 people playing. Ersen three have got a place in Innsbruck.
The field was not particularly strong. Many calling stations, hardly aggressive play. My best hand was once QQ and once AJo. The rest I could win by aggressive play and the fact that I could tilt my opponent.
should Although there are deep stack, the blinds increased rapidly and no later than Final Table wars just a gamble. Luckily I was able to collect up to that more than half of all chips, so it was not as difficult a place to win. The 1 then has become even a bigger trophy than the 2 and 3 ;-)
The tournament in Innsbruck, is only in November. 'm Curious how this is :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment