Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sc4 Plugins Not Showing



So Hokage with part 2 :-)
PokerStars Game # 8900101478: Hold'em No Limit ($ 3 / $ 6) - 14/03/2007 - 14:51:04 (ET)
Table 'Altona' 6-max Seat # 3 is the button Seat 2
: TalentedTom ($ 1154.90 in chips)
Seat 3: ceber ($ 709 in chips)
Seat 5: mcmpan
: mentor99 ($ \u200b\u200b652 in chips)
Seat 6 mentor99: posts small blind $ 3

mcmpan
: posts big blind $ 6

hole cards

Dealt to
mcmpan [
]

RAISE TalentedTom, $ 18 to $ 24 FOLD FOLD ceber
mentor99
RAISE mcmpan
, $ 45 to $ 69 CALL TalentedTom, $ 45
Here's why I often worse with cards from the big blind reraise. I can reraise with KK and get called.


Flop: (Pot: $ 141) [
]

BET
mcmpan
, $ 102

RAISE TalentedTom, $ 983.90 to $ 1,085.90 and is all-mcmpan in CALL
, $ 416.40 and is all-in
The flop is ok. Straight draws are possible. Sets are possible. I make a CBET and then get excessively raised. TalentedTom is one of the best players in the stakes, I know and every other good (and not so good) players know him.
I know by what hands he pushes:
straight draws, sets, Over Pair, Two Pair, Best Shots with two over cards, ...
He knows I'm not sure what hit the flop and I would be forced to fold each Draw and all over cards.
I can have gereraised in his view, with so many cards, he needs to move not a very good hand. The odds for such a move are on his side, because I too often fold MUST.

Hence my call in this situation is also quite easy, because
can call when I already times, if not with such a good over-pair?




Turn:
(Pot: $ 1745.3)
[

] []
River:
(Pot: $ 1745.3)
[
] [] Showdown:

mcmpan : shows [
] (two pair Kings and Threes) TalentedTom: shows [ ] (a flush jack high) TalentedTom collected $ 1,175 .80 from pot

SUMMARY:
Total pot $1177.80 Let it not come even so far as to be tilted from others!

The next hand is happening at the same table, but to no Pro :-)

PokerStars Game # 8900147999: Hold'em No Limit ($ 3 / $ 6) - 03/14/2007 - 14:54:23 (ET) Table 'Altona' 6-max Seat # 6 is the button Seat 2: TalentedTom ($ 1756.30 in chips) Seat 3: ceber ($ 650 in chips)
Seat 4: Loveage ($ 600 in chips)
Seat 5 : mentor99 ($ \u200b\u200b646 in chips) Seat 6
: mcmpan

($ 1021.50 in chips)
TalentedTom: posts small blind $ 3
ceber: posts big blind $ 6 Loveage: posts small blind $3
Holecards:
Dealt to
mcmpan
[ ]
pantherpak has returned RAISE loveag $12 to $18

FOLD mentor99

RAISE
mcmpan $42 to $60

FOLD TalentedTom
FOLD Ceber

RAISE loveag $42 to $102
CALL mcmpan
$42


Viel Action Preflop.
Mein Gegner macht einen schwachen 4-bet, der mich stutzig macht. Da ich Position hab, calle ich den nur und schau, was weiter so passiert.
Flop : (Pot: $213) [

]
BET Loveage, $ 72

CALL mcmpan , $ 72
Hmm, very weak bet. Looks to me after a feeble attempt to steal the pot or two over-cards conveniently to see the next card.
calle I only used to see how he will react in turn.
A raise would have been certainly not be wrong to bet yet for a 4-position and I will wait for the turn.
Turn: (Pot: $ 357)
[


] [
]
BET Loveage, $ 54
RAISE mcmpan , $ 793.50 to $ 847.50 and is all-Loveage in
CALL, $ 369 and is all-in
Ein viel schwächerer Bet als im Flop. Jetzt bin ich mir sicher, dass er entweder einen Draw hat oder zwei Overcards. Um die letzte Karte für ihn teuer zu machen pushe ich all-in. Was ich nicht erwartet habe: Er callt.
Hat er doch ein stärkeres Overpair?



River:
(Pot: $1627.5)
[
] [ ] Showdown:
loveag: shows [
] (a pair of Sixes) mcmpan : shows [
] (a pair of Jacks)

mcmpan
collected $1204 from pot


Wow. Wie kann man das All-In call with their cards?
looked like a bluff my all-in now not ...
Since I now often also play Tunriere, here is a hand off the Stars Double Shootout tournament. The first of the second round, a place has been to Monte Carlo. I have come to the second round, but have unfortunately been only the fifth. here the last hand of the first round:
okerStars Game # 8901053478: Tournament # 44847574 $ 225 + $ 15 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level IV (50/100) - 03/14/2007 - 15:57: 27 (ET) Table '44847574 2 '9-max Seat # 4 is the button Seat 4 : mcmpan
(8020 in chips) Seat 7
: gator93 (3980 in chips) mcmpan
: posts small blind 50 gator93: posts big blind 100
hole cards mcmpan Dealt to
[ ]
CALL
, 50

RAISE gator93, 200 to 300

CALL mcmpan
mcmpan
, 200

Heads Up.
monster hand. I called only because I called with EVERYTHING so far.
I went out and the fact that he raised.
I call because I have been ALWAYS get called .


Flop:
[ ]
BET gator93, 400 CALL
mcmpan , 400
jackpot. slowzuplayen The tournament is not far wrong, as in the cash game. And since I've played so far in Heads Up are quite passive, I slow play these hands.


Turn:
[

] [] CHECK gator93:

BET mcmpan , 700
RAISE gator93, 1200 to 1900 CALL
mcmpan , 1200
He checked out I offer. So far everything has been exactly the same, like a couple of hands before.
I was pretty sure that he raised me, because he can not fold every time in the situation. This Sometimes he seems to have hit something.
Very good situation for me.
I know he then almost pot committed, I just call and give him a difficult decision in the River.

River:
[ ] [
]
BET gator93, 1100
RAISE
mcmpan , 1100 to 2200
CALL gator93, 280 and is all-good in
Very :-)



Showdown:


mcmpan
: shows [ ] (a full house Kings full of Fives) gator93: shows [
] (two pair Aces and Fives) mcmpan collected 7960 from pot >>>
mcmpan said, "wow"
Krasses Setup. Das wäre eine sehr interessante Final Hand für ein TV event ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment