Wednesday, March 14, 2007

How Much Money Can I Buy A Russian Tortoise For

The decline is Next: Additional $ 4,000 loss

On Saturday I did not gamble. Have the whole day chilling (food, drink watching film,:-D). On Sunday I slept through
have all day. From 19 clock I started tournaments. I'm not so sure what I've played everything, but overall I'm

$ 800

of buy-ins issued. 'm not at a tournament I came itm (= in the money) :-(
The coronation was so yesterday the Sunday Million Anniversary. Over 10,000 people have since been through! As we went from really. Unfortunately, I have since had bad luck in many situations, so that as 2600th Ret am. The first 1,300 would get what.
Each final table at least one fünstelligen amount would have won. The first two even a six-digit amount.

Next weekend will probably not gamble as much because I have birthday on Sunday. Am on Saturday with 10 people hang up on the guest list from is then time to party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment