Thursday, March 15, 2007

Populous The Beginning Play Internet

hand analysis, Part 1

Yesterday one of the most bitter days was in my poker career.
I normally played in the evening after work, eight tables - 2 x 10/20, 2 x 5 / 10, 4 x 3 / 6. Unfortunately it went down really miserable and I was half an hour
almost $ 6,000

negative.
undertaken after the half hour, I immediately stopped in order to tilt not total.

The big problem in the session was that I was not even very blatant bad beats, had but just made some very fatal error of which are me Sekündchen noticed later, but only after I Bet / Raise / Call key have. Say: I was distracted and did not do my best game.
After such a session you will think.
you play the wrong blinds?
you play against the wrong people?
to play in the wrong constitution?
    Or do you play the wrong strategy?
  • I think it might actually be a fundamental mistake, because I conduct myself in the session is not much different than usual - and usually it works quite well.
  • can be seen dramatically in the example of what it has implications for, if you do not play poker in a pot itten state.
  • to the future I will pay special attention on it only play poker, even if I feel fit enough to do so. Otherwise, then relax, but rather go to bed earlier, read, etc.
  • Did you too have been experiences with these sessions?
an already depressed a little, right? ;-) Well, despite everything, we must not forget even the phases in which it so went well. And besides, I've only played half an hour and that's not even very meaningful.
Only when several weeks in a row continues to run bad, they should have to think at that poker is not perhaps the wrong thing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment