Heyho!
first to Cash Game
..
Oh, Poker Office has brought out on Friday a patch, which can be used at Poker Stars 12 TableN
Previously, only 8 tables were supported I was of course about the new feature happy, and it on Saturday and Sunday immediately tried it out.
describe Below I my impression of my game (No Limit Hold ' em, Poker Stars, BetPot script Overlapped Multitabling (siehe
Video
)).
Mein erster Eindruck war, dass ich besser damit klargekommen bin, als ich gedacht habe :-) Es ist echt heftig, macht aber viel Spaß, weil man keine Pause hat und die ganze Zeit Entscheidungen treffen muss.
Doch leider gibt es auch einige Nachteile beim 12-tabling:
Wenn man in einer Hand All-in geht, kann man nicht sehen, wie sie ausgeht, weil man sofort an anderen Tischen handeln muss. Erst, wenn man wieder am All-In Tisch dran ist, sieht man durch die Veränderung des Stacks, was eigentlich passiert ist.
Weiteres Problem in dieser Situation: Man sieht dennoch nicht, wogegen man verloren / gewonnen hat - die Zeit, um sich Instant hand history to look at is not there.
Furthermore, it is given to me so that by the rapid games often times makes a clerical error - especially preflop.
table selection is practically possible only at the beginning of a session, because then no time has it. As a final important point to mention that my concentration after 45 minutes when 12-tabling subsides. I'll come no more behind with your hands, it is extremely stressful. If it comes so far that people aussitzt in one hand then, because we acted too late, the node has burst. The only solution: Stop it.
Here again the advantages and disadvantages of 12-tabling
:
benefits
:
Man plays poker all the time!
Ultra fast Raked Hands collect
Disadvantages:
No selection, what table gives you attention
- clerical
- no table selection during a session
- Enormous concentration is required
As conclusion would
I say that 12-tabling is really good if you- raked hands free to play
- wants to unlock various bonuses, eg. Furthermore is probably the best geiegnet
- limit category for 12-tabling , because not so much has to decide, as in No Limit (No Limit is the most difficult decision of how much you can offer / call / raise must be).
- So, after my 12-tabling stage and just under $ 4,000
less I am returned to 8 tables and it was very relaxing to have that much time for immersion divorce :-) much cash game I then but not played, because it was Sunday night and the big tournaments have begun. I felt like tournaments and I have at most tournaments and satellites at Poker Stars, Hollywood Poker, Party Poker and Everest Poker notified that a
Buyin of more than $ 50
had ne bad idea, because I had time between then play seven tournaments
parallel . Well, it was then sieved and zeimlich quickly. After an hour, were all the only four. The Sunday Million at Poker Stars Warmup unfortunately I lost almost my entire stack with a set women against a set of aces. With another $ 109 tournament, I'm two places in front of ITM by a preflop all-out flying in with KJ against AK, although at the time I still had a good stack. The only tournament that was less acceptable was the PartyPoker $ 300,000 Guaranteed. 'm About as 50th kicked out because I made a big stack play a position against another big stack did that did not work. I then down to 70,000 of 200,000 chips. Shortly afterwards the blinds at 8000/4000 and then wars were over too.
saw money Technically the money this:
Cash Game : - $ 3,139
tournaments :
- Annoying $ 1,321
that it is still so poorly run. Clear that after such a weekend again is a bit depressing. To increase my mood a little, I have disconnected € 10,000 of my bankroll and guaranteed.
Even if I'm lost in the future and ended up with zero. Since then I can
think I'm a Gambler and it is a blessing to me that such a popular game like Texas Hold'em is.
.
What I'm saying is that Texas Hold'em is a hobby - just like other people play World of Warcraft, watching TV, or stamp collecting. as a person in our culture wants to put on it is always a top - even if you're already quite high up. Setbacks not be tolerated.
So it is in poker. My bankroll was at times over $ 61,000 . Now she is only at $ 45,000
. This makes a thoughtful and depressed. but which are not seen: my bankroll was half a year ago at under $ 3,000
and since then I have a hourly wage of nearly $ 100 by poker.
Now that I'm sure € 10,000 is to cope with any loss easier.
And yes
! I hope that this insight will long hold on me and I'm simply by loss-making sessions. I also hope that this contribution to help you people who have themselves struggled with heavy losses sessions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment